Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

My reports vary - Anonymous

Posted: Apr 30th, 2016 - 8:02 pm In Reply to: She didn't say how often she was out of work though. LOL - ....

I have several clinics that I transcribe for so let's break it down. In a week I will get something like this:

Clinic one I have 4 physicians that I work for. I usually average 1-3 physicians per day. Their clinics will range from 300 to 900 lines per clinic. I also do IMEs for these physicians and nursing home dictations as well. IMEs usually are anywhere from 400-1300 lines on average. Nursing homes are 500-1000 lines depending on the day. I am a contractor and charge 11 cpl. I also have higher rates for STAT reports and old reports (one physician is still dictating from 2013). :/

Clinic two is general surgery. I get, on average, 7 clinics per week. They run anywhere from 75 to 500 lines per clinic. I charge 14 cpl for that one.

Clinic three is another general surgery clinic. I get one clinic for each physician each week. 14 cpl.

The last one is an IME company. I get anywhere between 0 to 4 reports per week. They average 300-500 lines per report. That one is way more sporadic work. I charge 16.5 cpl.

The last 2 are brand new accounts and jumped at that price. :) I have no idea what they were paying before.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)