Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

FREE AT LAST - MT POCKETS

Posted: Apr 29th, 2016 - 3:01 pm

This is the last I will say.  This no WebClock stuff is awesome.  I had forgotten how much I enjoyed not watching a clock and mentally wringing my hands over my line count.  I am making progress with this IC position slowly but surely, having increased my lph over 50 lines in the last day (and I only worked about 3 hours total so far).  I am loving the freedom from stress.  I will have to work more and longer hours to get up to speed and need to employ some of the shortcuts more often, but knowing that some arsehole is not going to subjectively take my pay and I am not going to get a naggy bitc** letter about one thing or another makes it all worthwhile.  I start when I want.  I stop when I want.  If I have a need for bigger bucks, I stay later, longer.  If all's right in my financial world, I might get to go outside once in awhile.  Peace and love, kids.  Life is short.  Try to do something that doesn't wear you down to a nub.  It's Friday and I am CHOOSING to work.  God.Is.Good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • FREE AT LAST - MT POCKETS (Views: 861, 2016-04-29, 3:01 pm)