Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

and so it begins - MT POCKETS

Posted: Apr 29th, 2016 - 8:50 am

I can hardly take this anymore.  SLURRING physician and, of course, a fast talker.  Went to look at a previous report for medication information and ... are you ready for this?  The report was typed by QA (those who zap our pay) and she stated the patient had muscular contractors (WTH?).  On top of that, the doctor states the patient has 5/5 muscle strength on the LEFT and then dictates the patient has decreased sensation and muscle strength on the left in the very same part of the physical exam.  Good thing I very rarely look at previous reports.  Truth be told, it is not much of a tool.  I think yesterday was my last day.  I might lose some money or PTO or what the hell ever, but my sanity will remain intact.  The next doctor in my queue was Dr. Az$%%^#.  I usually call him a$$hat for obvious reasons.  Can't do it.  Just can't.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)