Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Sad doctors - Dear MTs - Can you hear me now?

Posted: Apr 29th, 2016 - 2:56 am In Reply to: Dear Doctors - SadMT

My thoughts are why don't these inconsiderate dolts use the pause button if they're going to cough or do something that will be grossly unpleasant for us to have to hear over and over again. I have one who is always clearing his throat and coughing right into the phone in such an annoying way that I basically feel like my head is going to explode. Where's the common courtesy anymore in people? And there's the one who puts his iPhone or cell right next to where he's dictating so that when the pager goes off I end up getting blasted with that piercing sound. I almost think they do it on purpose sometimes. This strange behavior is really self-sabotage because they're ruining the quality of their own reports. I won't subject my ears to loud noises anymore, trying to hear what's being said around all the noise, and I don't think QA will either...so blank away! Unfortunately, their patients' pay the price with blanks all over their medical reports and so they suffer the greater disservice...

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)