Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Happy Independent Contractor - MT_Matador

Posted: Apr 28th, 2016 - 6:02 pm In Reply to: Congrats! nm - Planning my escape.

Speaking from experience (i.e., worked at both MM and Nuance) and finally decided to work strictly Independent Contractor for the past several years -- and definitely a happy camper !! No more dealing with micro managing "team leader" and no more nasty emails. Actually, I have landed Two (2) very stable IC accounts which never present with NJA.

My suggestion: Do your research. Both of my IC accounts were NOT advertised positions and I just kept researching the best accounts to go for -- and I applied myself diligently to land these accounts. So relieved to be done with the MM and Nuance headaches, and no longer having this added stress in my life. God.Is.Good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • HAPPY DANCE :) - MT POCKETS (Views: 932, 2016-04-27, 2:39 pm)
    • Congrats! nm - Planning my escape. (Views: 370, 2016-04-28, 10:51 am)
      • Happy Independent Contractor - MT_Matador