Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

IC status and QA checks - I have the same problem

Posted: Apr 26th, 2016 - 9:43 pm In Reply to: Question for IC status and QA checks - homemt

We do the ambulatory care for Nuance and it is all going to voice which is just about there. I am on 100% QA because I failed an audit and I am getting back reports that are 100% correct, but then I get 2 back today; the 2 corrections found - one was an "a" and the second was "the" in the sentence (not the same sentence, but wo different ones) and it didn't change the context of the sentence at all. I could not believe my eyes. These QA women are total B's. I wouldn't give one the time of day. Also I wish they would get on the same page as to what the rules are. Even if it says something in the specs, they change it. They are horrible. They are like spawned clones from Nuance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)