Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

To answer the Nuance question - MT

Posted: Apr 19th, 2016 - 9:37 pm In Reply to: Also wondering - Abby

They (and M*Modal) contact previous employees not due to a shortage of MTs, but because they have a hard time finding qualified MTs who will work for them. I found out first-hand when I ended up at M*Modal through a buyout. After the first two months, it went downhill fast and absolutely everything I had read about them turned out to be true.

You also have a lot of MTs applying because many of us with 25-30 years' experience don't want to return to school to learn a new career for just another few years before retirement. Also, there are some who through circumstances have to work at home, and others are unhappy in their present jobs and are hoping to find something better before giving notice. I found a smaller family-owned company where I do QA, but I know those are rare.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)