Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

daily vent - hhhh

Posted: Feb 9th, 2016 - 10:29 am

I never realized when I went into MT how much you actually "work with" people.  And it's a frustrating one-way street.  My brother tried to warn me:  "all those [rude] doctors."  I guess I've just done this too long.  As someone else posted:  All the women's whiny, high-pitched voices; those gross deep men's voices; the poor-oral-tone ones...you name it.  SOO sick of the mumbling, laziness, rudeness.... you know, same ol' song and dance.  They just gross me out.  THEY don't wanna be dictating an op note.  They already DID the operation.  So just dump on ME.  Probably made worse by doing it as a "volunteer."  I'm close to leaving, closer every day (school), but I feel like I'm trying to run in quicksand.  Ugh.  So there's my vent.  I know; I just need to quit and quit whining.  "Shoot me now."  Actually, I can hear Daffy Duck's voice in my head saying that.  Now THERE'S a laugh.  (Just YouTubed it!)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • daily vent - hhhh (Views: 553, 2016-02-09, 10:29 am)
    • agreed - moonchild (Views: 416, 2016-02-09, 9:19 pm)