Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

NO work! promises promises - LR5

Posted: Feb 5th, 2016 - 11:48 am

So I managed to squeek by this week having just enough work and now today only an hour of work! Great here goes all my vacation pay as I can't afford to take no pay option. It will run out soon, maybe that's their plan. When questioning my HDSM makes promises that things are going to get busy again, but when? It's been a couple of weeks and I'm not seeing anything. I want out but due to child needs have to wait until summer when school transportation won't be an issue any more. Augh pulling hair out! Wonder if we will hear what they think about the surveys we filled out. I didn't hold back as a lot of you it seems did not as well.  Hope something happens.......good that is. Have a great weekend my fellow frustrated MTs! Wink

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)