Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Question about Nuance Pays - Confused

Posted: Feb 2nd, 2016 - 3:29 pm

I am currently started working for Nuance and I have some confusion about their pay.  I know they cut your pay if you send 10% or more of your work to QA for any reason (which is not right, especially if the QA is a result of the doctor not being clear, not spelling names, no dictation, multiple cc names etc...)...but I also know they base your pay on your quality every pay period.  Their break down of lines is very confusing....standard lines....(what are standard lines for them?) --- but do they not pay for reports when they are below their 99% quality requirement?  When I get my weekly line count analysis from my manager, it does not match the number of lines I kept track of during the week.  For example, I did 5000+ lines, but the sheet they gave me says converted lines and adjustments....what are converted lines????  Basically, here are my questions:

1.  What are standard lines?

2.  What are converted lines?

3.  Are they not paying us for reports below 99%?

Can anyone help with these questions?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)