Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

You really really need to get another part-time job - and start getting out.

Posted: Feb 2nd, 2016 - 1:58 pm In Reply to: Platforms make a difference - mom22

At least that is what I did. It took me a quite a while to get up the nerve to apply elsewhere in MT land. I was afraid. But I wish I had not waited. The first company I applied for set me to work and I am much happier although not richer!!

Since you don't have much work anyway maybe apply at other companies as an IC where you don't have a set shift and maybe try out a few companies until you find a good fit. They are out there but the pay is not going to be good, but it is better than no work at all. You might get lucky and find a good company and good account. At any rate, you can fill in your slack time trying out a new company or companies. As an IC they can't tell you when to work, just that you meet TAT, so don't let them try that one on you. Good luck to all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)