Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

TTS tracks everything and so does every other MTSO - all smiles

Posted: Nov 27th, 2015 - 9:45 pm In Reply to: TTS-New position ad - Funnyface

I applied to TTS, got all the "paperwork" looked at it over the weekend, got the general gist of how micromanaged and tracked I would be, and e-mailed my "hi, I'm not coming aboard" message.

All the MTSO software can track every keystroke, every audio file playing, everything you do behind the scenes. Everything.

Whether your manager bothers you or not depends upon your manager and a combination of things.

At my MTSO, my percent for second listen hovers at 1%. My quality for the most part is good at or above 99.5%, and my "clocked time to production time" is within one hour of each other.

Regards tracking, you just need to know how it is done and then you know what you should and should not do.

Once you know that, you're good.

Until then, they'll trap you every time with some metric being "below" what it should be.

It is a shame, though, that they have valuable managers and valuable IT software developers spending most of their valuable time 'tracking' and making up spreadsheets of metrics, etc., rather than fixing the problems in their software.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)