Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I tend to agree. Never have had anybody tell - sm

Posted: Nov 27th, 2015 - 5:46 pm In Reply to: Yours is the most common reply to anyone who - likes their position

me I take too long, ask if I am working, none of that madness. I take time looking up stuff on the NetScript, on the internet, in the cc grid looking for doctor names by specialty, etc., and if I cannot find it or cannot understand the name, I blank and pend. There is no penalty for blanks and they encourage you to blank everything so I have no problem doing that. It took a long time to get used to that perk; everywhere else I ever worked hollered if you left too many blanks and/or you were limited to the number of blanks. Here, they want/encourage you to blank so why not take advantage of that and use the system, it works.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)