Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Moved to written PM warning. - holy cow

Posted: Nov 25th, 2015 - 3:38 pm

I did not even know I was on PM! TSM moved directly from verbal to written.

As suggested a few days ago, I did go to Inner Circle and check the PM protocol. Turns out, PM will not reset for 6 months, not 6 weeks as someone had thought. Also, the protocol describes the process as first verbal warning, second verbal warning, written warning, termination. Appears the TMS skipped a step. She must really want to get rid of me.

Maybe time to just blank everything rather than fight through bad audio and try to make sense of what these ESLs are trying to say. Being old school (MT for 30 years), it really grates on my nerves and is hard for me not to make sure the document is the absolute best for the patient's care, which basically means that I Google to make sure I have the correct syndrome if I am not familiar with the syndrome, drug dosage, check prior patient or dictator's reports help get some of what the dictator is trying to say. Each hospital seems to have their own quirky formulary or instruments and specialties, which means a lot more checking.

Also, I have discovered that Ctl P for checking a dictated drug dosage is not always correct! Argh!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)