Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

You can find great "how to" videos on YouTube, - as well as other places online,

Posted: Oct 5th, 2015 - 4:00 pm In Reply to: Learning Word 2007 - help appreciated

that show you how to do pretty much anything you want to do. Whether it's address an envelope, insert a photo into the text of a letter you're writing, making a chart of household expenses, cleaning out your hard drive to make your PC run faster, using Excel charts, etc., there's a free instructional video for it out there somewhere. Just Googling what you want to learn can bring up tons of options. Just take it one thing at a time, and it won't be overwhelming.

Another thing to remember is that for most tasks you want to do in Word, there are usually more than one way to do it. Sometimes I'd learn how to do something and would think, "That sure seems like a long, roundabout way to do it!" Then I'd just fool around with different buttons or ways of attacking the task, and stumble upon a better way to do it all on my own. It's become my computer-user's motto: "Never take "no" for an answer, just find another way."

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)