Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Worried - Leave this place

Posted: Oct 4th, 2015 - 12:10 pm In Reply to: worried - anon

Haven't you figured out yet how this place operates yet? They do that on purpose, yes to make you feel unworthy. Don't waste your time or energy on this place, find another job. It isn't worth one second of worry.

I used to work for N and felt just like you and I needed a paycheck desperately, but I was making MW, getting horrible dictators, reamed out all the time, never able to please and so when I was on my last nerve, I found another job and quit on the spot.

If you can't find an MT job, do something else. That is what I did. I found a job doing retail and kept looking and the found another MT job and now I do both and am so much happier and healthier.

Don't let them bring you down, don't let them win, because they, like M*Modal have destroyed the profession of being an MT.

Good Luck!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)