Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Now is the time - I agree

Posted: Oct 4th, 2015 - 12:03 pm In Reply to: Now is the time - sm

No matter what you do for this company, it is always wrong. If you do quality work, you probably aren't meeting your lines, if you meet you lines, you aren't doing quality work and the wrath of QA comes down on you. If you guess at something, that's wrong, if you send it to QA because you don't want to guess that's wrong too. I wouldn't do one thing extra to help out this horrible place.

I am PT and only do what I am scheduled for and that's it. If I don't meet their specifications, they can let me go, as I don't care any longer. The days of trying to do a good job for MM are over and it truly saddens me.

when I find another job, which is about to happen, I know my attitude will change, cuz nothing, I mean nothing can be as bad as this place.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)