Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Inscribe - Not for me

Posted: Oct 2nd, 2015 - 4:16 pm In Reply to: InScribe out of SC - MT

I joined Inscribe back in the winter of 2015 and literally almost had a breakdown - from the get go, you will have to do a LOT of work to download programs, install, etc - 8 hours one day to do this (unpaid). Lots of promises to be able to work my preferred schedule, doing specialties I was best at because they have "so much work"- "a family" company - the training was over the phone and nearly useless - lots of figuring things out yourself - Conflicting QA feedback - the worst was the NASTY and abusive emails from the owner, all in red CAPITAL letters, threatening to fire people if they don't get on accounts immediately. I got calls as late as midnight on many occasions to "get on the system and help out or ____ the owner will be mad"! Are you kidding me - seriously?? I live in EST - they put me on an account on the west coast - I type between 300-400 lines per hour for every other acct I have worked for and no joke - wasn't even getting 100 lph here. Absolutely no $ to be made unless you can produce a certain number of lines which for me was impossible (and I've been doing this a LONG time). I bailed - I seriously tried to make it work for several months but after losing 15 pounds and nearly my mind, I just couldn't do it. I could tell you other stories but don't have any room here. Don't be fooled by the recruiters-they are so sweet and tell you to call them if you have any trouble but it really doesn't work that way. I would strongly advise against this company. They also walk a very fine line as far as IC status - as an IC, you shouldn't be doing their IT work, faxing, chatting on AIM hoping other people have answers to questions (and waiting around for an hour for someone to help all the while not working)- Seriously, if you have no other options give it a try - that was my mindset - I have never worked for such an unprofessional group in my life.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)