Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Sorry for the rant - Grossed out

Posted: Sep 29th, 2015 - 6:33 pm

Sorry in advance for the rant, but I just have to and don't want to burden my family with a bad mood.  I wish doctors, especially those ESL doctors that are difficult enough to understand as it is, would NOT EAT DURING THEIR DICTATIONS!!!  It is so disgusting when all I hear is chewing, chomping and mouth noises while I'm trying to understand their dictation.  I know a doctor's life is busy and hectic, but maybe they could eat when not dictating a medical report that has important information about patient safety, etc???  Why can't they be held to the standard that we are held to every day.  I'm sick of being expected to understand their crappy dictations all the time, not to mention do it fast, without blanks and without errors!!!  Sorry for the rant again, but now I can breathe and end my day without my husband looking at me and saying "What's wrong?" and me not being able to have him understand at all.  Thanks!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)