Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

no data vailable - anon

Posted: Sep 27th, 2015 - 10:46 pm In Reply to: Confusion - yep that is Nuance - all smiles

My TSM will not respond to some things in email. I told her I was told everything should be in writing and she said that's not how they operate. She will not answer half my emails. BTW, my Fiesa, QA, and some of my emails, as well as my timeclocks, schedules have disappeared. I only have the last couple of weeks because it seems they were in and did a massive dump within the last few weeks. I cannot even access old timeclock information. I questioned this and was of course ignored. I did not print/copy everything initially because I thought, oh I don't know, they would be fair about things, and without these things they will deny unemployment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)