Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

My pay is down more than 50% since Nuance Transcription Services took over. - sm

Posted: Sep 25th, 2015 - 10:38 am In Reply to: YTD earnings - MLL

Some greedy shareholder and/or Paul Ricci took my money and ran. They don't care that I am a human being and need to live also.

I hit all 3 metrics, but I still find FIESA punitive and cruel. It does nothing but make me feel humiliated and degraded as a seasoned transcriptionist.

Another factor in this is that I also have been OOW constantly. I fear we are all about to lose more because of the new OOW policy. To be required to get permission to work after receiving OOW is just mean. We're already ignored by the TSMs. They are not going to respond to our OOW emails. I also envision a lot of people leaving or being let go due to this bird-brained policy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)