Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Slow death of the career and also of this board - The board has changed, surely has

Posted: Aug 31st, 2015 - 1:09 pm In Reply to: So sad to watch - the slow death

I have been here for years and years. One thing that has happened is just not the death of jobs but also the way you are treated now on here. Talk about bullying! This used to not happen. It has happened with me several times over the past years. If you don't talk about kitty cats and unicorns you can be raked over the coals for the most innocent of postings. I have what I call "grandfriends" in my life, young kids that I am friends with, their families as well. A few years ago I came here to ask about something to prepare for lunch meals while the kids visit (as they do nearly every summer) and I had people down my neck accusing me of almost being a child molester. Why would their parents let them come over 1000 miles to spent time with me, how would they let their kids go on vacations with me, did I know their parents, just horrific. One person even said if they really knew me they would call the police on me. Try as I might in answering the postings against me just continued, extremely harsh. I come here and read, mostly don't put anything here except, yep kitty cats and unicorns. It is not just the job situation, it is this board as well. A lot of people on here now are mean spirited, not helpful and do they love to "try" to bully.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)