Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

New MTs

Rooster - Old Pro

Posted: Aug 24th, 2015 - 9:27 pm In Reply to: Hello World - Rooster

I have hired many people in my long life, and I would like to offer a suggestion that I hope will be helpful. You need to proofread everything before you send it out. For example, do you mean you are going to graduate FROM school? Graduating FORM school has no meaning. I am not being a grammar cop. I am trying to point this out here, where you can learn to correct and proof before sending something out. There are MTSOs who come to this board and sometimes hire from this board, so it's really important to proof things. Since my retirement, I have had the occasion to indulge myself in the foodie world. (Maybe I should become a chef.) Anyway, the transcription world is like the culinary world: Presentation is EVERYTHING. Proof, proof again, then send. BTW, which school did you attend? Good luck in your search.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)