Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

ditto - anon

Posted: Aug 24th, 2015 - 12:20 pm In Reply to: Yeah, I'm all for minimum going up, but this - is going to be a mess for us if it does

Just know you are not alone. I tend to go on the grid for a couple of weeks, then off the grid, then on for a couple of weeks, then off...and like you it is all because of ONE REPORT....250-300 jobs in a week and ONE STINKING REPORT costs me easily $100....that is just not right. If they are going to do this grid thing then there should be a minimum percentage of reports. Out of my 250/300 reports for the week, I had 2...2!!! that determined my score for the week. One was a 100 and the other had one 3-point error...so I get bumped down to 8 CPL over 1 report. I feel like I am standing in line in front of the soup nazi...keep hearing "no soup for you!!" in my head....but instead "no moolah for you!!"....so aggravating.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)