Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Microsoft Word question. - frazzled

Posted: Aug 20th, 2015 - 11:25 pm

I had to get a newer computer for a new job I am starting soon and was told I have to have Microsoft Word.  Well, when I bought it, I asked if that was on there and was told yes; but I don't see it anywhere, just where you can buy or trial Microsoft Office 365.  I had read that newer computers had at least a trial of Microsoft Word on it but that it doesn't really exipire.  I looked on-line, and you can buy it for about $100 (couldn't afford the new computer as it is!) and sites saying "dowload it for free" but wasn't sure if I should try one of those as they often aren't what they seem to be.   Anyway, does anyone know about this? Any suggestions?  Thanks.  I'm really not that tech savvy and don't want to have to pay for it if I don't have to.   Surprised

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)