Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Two weeks notice today - adios!! - ticked

Posted: Aug 4th, 2015 - 5:33 pm

Woo hoo - gave my 2 weeks notice today!  My TSM called.  I like her so so much and I felt so bad for her because I think this is happening across the board and they are about to be in a real jam with no one stateside to do the work.  I was courteous and assured her it was not her, but rather the fact that I cannot afford $1000 a month cut in pay (which for me is about what it amounts to).  She did tell me some entry level MTs have told her they are making more on our grid than they were with their former company (which I really find hard to believe).  I reminded her that I am not entry level.  I have 21 years of experience, and I posed this question:  Who works somewhere 5 years without a raise?  Yet that is what I have done.  Oh...and by the way, it seems the company does not understand that a raise is not more work or more production for more pay.  THAT IS NOT A RAISE!!  A raise is the same work for more pay.  At any rate I am embarking no a new adventure and am leaving this place behind me.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)