Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing

Financial Aide for coding school - MtNoMore

Posted: Jul 29th, 2015 - 8:25 pm

Considering I cannot make a living transcribing anymore, years ago I was hired at a small hospital to do coding. They actually trained on the job! But I left and went back to coding because at the time, that's where the money was. How I have regretted that decision!  I should have stayed with coding and then  transcribing on the side.  I am considering going to school for coding but don't know how I would ever pay for it and at my age (58) a little worried if I can even do it.  Anyone who has made the change, how did you do it? was it worth it (especially being older) and is one school better than another?  Would love to keep working from  home if at all possible.  Any thoughts would greatly be appreciated.  I guess I need the "nudge" telling me to at least try.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)