Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

100% depressed - MM is the devil

Posted: Jul 28th, 2015 - 5:49 pm In Reply to: I can say I am 100% destressed - sm

This horrible company has destroyed more lives than should be allowed in any profession. How they can get away with what they do and how they treat their MTs is beyond belief and what really gets me, is the MTs take it and then moan and groan about it. I can say that without reservation, because I was one of them.

I would post all my woes about working for this company. Then I found another job and quit. Just quit. Never wanted to come back. Didn't answer back one e-mail or phone call. The only thing I did was send back their junk equipment, which I didn't use half of.

Life is too short and with the money you are making or not making working for this company isn't worth it. I would check with your local UE office and explain the situation and if you quit, can you collect UE while you look for another job. If that doesn't work, find another job and quit.

It isn't going to get better and one day in the not to distant future, it will be gone and then what? They don't care about the MTs who make them money, they are grabbing every account they can and socking away the money, because they have an escape plan and it probably won't even be transcription or voice or front VR or anything. They will just take the money and run and leave every employee in the dust. They have no conscious, no morals, no nothing, just plain ole "greed." May they all rot!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)