Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Once you leave this place - I did

Posted: Jul 28th, 2015 - 4:51 pm In Reply to: Does anyone know...Once you leave this place... - anon

I could have written your post a few years ago. I absolutely hated this placed, hated the work, the pay or lack thereof, my supervisor, the ESLs, the voice, you name it, I was miserable. I HAD TO GET OUT, no matter what. I could hardly function.

I went through some rough times after I left for about a year and then found a decent job and now when I read these posts, I am soooooooo happy I got out. Transcription is all but dead and most companies are just as bad as MM or worse, if you can believe that, so if you don't find an MT job, find another job, anything. Be willing to bounce back and take all the knocks that come your way, but in the long run, it is well worth it.

Now with that said, if you are truly leaving in less than six months, stick it out and just do what you can and don't let them get to you. Don't worry about MOT or any other demands they put on you. Just do your job. If you can't get something, send it to QA. If you get a bad audit, so what, life will go on.

Since you have a light at the end of the tunnel, I would just be on cruise control and then I would dump this place faster than an ice cube would melt in hades! Leave them hanging and never look back.

Good Luck!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)