Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

stressful, pleased and amazed - suthern girl

Posted: Jul 28th, 2015 - 4:06 pm In Reply to: pleased and amazed, so I hear - MrsBuns

Sometimes I would read email on my days off, and I stopped. Enough is enough. I agree with pleased and amazed that you can't sit on the fence forever with too much stress, as it will only make you sick. One of the main reasons I went parttime was because of the horrendous dictation that I was getting ALL the time. Never any consistency in my accounts, and I'm supposed to maintain a high line count and 99.6 audit with crappy dictation. If you cannot go parttime, then start looking for something else to do. Life, compared to eternity, is short. Anyone that does this type of work has to be an intelligent person, able to make decisions on a dime. You deserve better than suffering on a low-paying job all the time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)