Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Phoenix Medcom - Tiredoftyping

Posted: Jul 24th, 2015 - 6:29 pm

I worked for this place for a week.  What a bunch of b...heads.  At first I thought I was doing okay, since I've done transcription for 30 years and was getting 99% on all the reports I typed, but I kept being told that they "simply could not let me off of QA."  Turns out I wasn't doing the demographics perfectly, which I was supposed to do after reading and memorizing the 20 page instructions they had, plus the half-assed training they gave where they didn't really explain everything, though they claimed they did when I mentioned it.  Then they have  these markers in the report so you can jump from heading to heading.  If you leave one of these it, it's literally the end of the universe.  No training curve here.  After I finally got the demongraphics figured out, then they started giving me bad dictators and asking me questions like, "Why did you have so many problems with that dictator?" Uh, because they were a foreigner mumbling and whispering all the way through the report?  Turns out the person in charge doesn't even do transcription herself.  Are there any good places to work anymore?

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)