Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Never mind... - Ex MT

Posted: Jul 23rd, 2015 - 11:19 am In Reply to: What is the dragon direct project - Ex MT

I see posts a little further about the pilot program, I guess it was for straight type and had a lag time. The lag would make dragon not worth it, any lag at all when it comes to editing. I used it for editing. If I had to use it for straight type all day, my voice would give out. It's quicker to type with straight type. I have a bundle of macros I tried to sell on here that was quickly removed that automate things such as place cursor anywhere in the word and hit Ctrl-z to delete, to delete say three words in a row, hit control Z 3 times, search to the right of the cursor for the next period and change to comma with corrected capitalization, stuff like that. I have about 25 macros that I made a software bundle out of. I will go to Nuance to see if they want to tell people who are having a hard time meeting line count about and how to use them. The macros along with Dragon kept me above the 20 an hour mark until I left, no matter what garbage came my way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)