Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Finding another job - Deadline

Posted: Jul 20th, 2015 - 3:18 pm In Reply to: Another job - Me Too

I am doing the same thing, but not looking for another MT job. I have given up on that, no matter how many places I have applied to. Besides the low pay, I hate voice and the ESLs. I just cannot do them, no matter how hard I try.

So I have given myself a deadline to find another job. Three months. I am going to actively look and hopefully something will come along. I will continue to apply for MT positions, but it is going to have to be a small local company, and I can work on the same thing and not be bounced all over the place and I want to get away from, oh so many things that I feel I put up with working for N and before that Medquist which was another nightmare to say the least. I have to find something in three months, I don't care if it is working at Walmart, just something to get away from this place and start over.

I think these MTSOs will get their wish and there will be no American MTs left and they can justify that all they want to their clients. Of course, they won't tell them the reason why, was because of them! So sad it has become.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)