Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Another job - Me Too

Posted: Jul 20th, 2015 - 3:11 pm In Reply to: Same here. Welcome all suggestions. - Enough

I don't expect to make good money doing transcription any longer; that ship has sailed and I also know if I want a better job, I need to work outside my home. With that said, I still want to work at home as an MT. If I can make between $12 and $15 an hour, I'm happy.

I could deal with the money, if they didn't rob me, when I made an error or what they call an error. They do not send me nasty e-mails and make me feel like I know nothing after years of transcription experience. If I question an error, it should be recognized and corrected.

I just want to be treated fairly. When I find that, I will be out of here so fast, they won't know I have ever been here.

I am giving it until the end of summer to find something else in transcription and I am weighing all of my options, but if I can't find anything or at least part time, then I will have to dust off the wardrobe and go outside into the world. I do live in a city, so there are jobs out there. It isn't something I want to do, as I really do like working at home, but I am not about to give this place any more of myself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)