Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Less pay - Peppermint Patti

Posted: Jul 20th, 2015 - 1:39 pm In Reply to: Pay less than half before Nuance - Bj

Maybe not in half but watching the physicians going frantic from one computer to the other and having to stay after work hours and then working on the weekends and days off - I am sure if they calculated what they are making per hour they are making less because of having to do their own documentation. I am also 20+ years and worked for several of the big companies and sometimes made $3/hour. I did Escript with one company (same doctors that I had lost to VR) which by the way they did many errors. I was averaging sometimes $12/hour at the .04/line. They lost the contract and I then worked for the company that got the contract. Same doctors - same VR - and made half that at $6/hour - so obviously they had the line count "fixed" that was calculating it to their advantage - charging the doctors at a different rate and paying us at the lesser rate. (I know how you can do that because I was shown when I had my own company.) I refused to do that because it is stealing and I could never do anything like that. I also "studied" with Nuance and there were so many chiefs and no one that could help me get on their "Clock" I did not want to try working for them - especially seeing what MTs have posted about that company. It would be great if there were some kind of laws to regulate these companies. I am going to try to start up my business again - My MTs absolutely loved me and the way I treated them. I AM ON A MISSION!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)