Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

No thanks to MM - LongtimeMT

Posted: Jul 18th, 2015 - 10:43 pm In Reply to: Ya no thanks. The reason MM has so much work - right now is that the MTs

I think you said it perfectly. They will try and use people as much as they can and then when they get all of the offshore ducks in a row, they will get rid of the U.S. MTs. Just like they did a few years ago.

One can only hope their plan backfires. I would never consider working for that company. I know MTs who work for them or have in the past and they say it was so bad, you couldn't even begin to believe it. The accounts were bad, voice, ESLs and most of all the management and rules, rules, rules, and so many accounts, you couldn't keep anything straight, unless you typed one report a day!

You know that old song? Take this job and shove it, well that should be the theme song for MM.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)