Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

blanks QC% and QA score - all smiles

Posted: Jul 18th, 2015 - 7:12 pm In Reply to: QC - blanks... QA - postaudit - sm

There are blanks that count and blanks that do not.

If you choose 'blanks' under IQA, it counts against you.

If the audio is really bad, you should be sending to IQA under poor audio, not blanks. That does not count.

If it is any other reason to IQA it should not count.

IF you send auto-routed dictations or dictators to IQA it WILL count. They should go automatically and you should not have to send. However, if you have more than 3 blanks, or whatever the AS says, then yes, you do need to send and choose either blanks or discrepancy or poor audio or whatever.

RE: Scoring of blanks. You get 3 free per report. If QA fills in some blanks, you do get 0.25 points off because they filled in. Those I tend to ask for reversal because I've seen too many times when they filled in meds that were so mispronounced they should have been left blank.

What how you create blanks:

He _____ is _____ undergoing _____ for his _____. This really trips up IQA and is not a good idea because now they cannot hear anything other than what you typed.

S/b: He _____ for ____.

Hope this is useful.

BTW, I've found that if I had my computer on for a long time before my shift, the audio is lousy. I restart before the beginning of shift.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)