Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Dr. Dimwit - good name! - anon

Posted: Jul 2nd, 2015 - 12:10 pm In Reply to: Dear Dr. Dimwit! - sm

Perfect! I had a doctor who routinely dictated from her car while the radio was blasting AND the GPS was giving her directions. Also, she would dictate from home while her children and husband were in the room screaming about a sports game on the TV, then she would get distracted and ask the score and forget where she was. Also, she had a dog who would bring her a squeaky toy when she was dictating and she would throw it and the dog would squeak on back, over and over and over. Finally, on one occasion she dictated letters to the chef and manager of the hotel where she and her family stayed on vacation, thanking them for making her son allergy-friendly meals! I complained many, many times, but nothing ever changed. Thankfully, I no longer work for this client!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • Dear Dr. Dimwit! - sm (Views: 642, 2015-07-02, 8:55 am)
    • Dr. Dimwit - good name! - anon