A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

venous ports - courtney

Posted: Mar 24, 2010

Right IJ 7.2 fridge venous port for chemotherapy?  Is he saying fridge??

WAG infusion? - Txczech

[ In Reply To ..]
All I can think of

?#7French-sm - je suis MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Not sure about the "7.2". Could be #7 or 7.5 French venous port.

venous ports - courtney

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you!

Similar Messages:

Laptop USB Ports
Jun 16, 2015

For those who use a laptop, how many ports come with your puter and do you need a HUB head port for more than 4 integrated USB ports in the puter? I have a desktop and think it might just be on its way out. Any info would be appreciated. I have used H&P for decades. How are they for laptops? Thank you in advance. ...

Venous Duplex
Jun 28, 2010

The common femoral vein reveals diminished compressiblity and diminished  s/l fasisity and augmentability. ...

Venous Doppler
Apr 25, 2011

Imaging and Doppler study were performed in 2-D s/l grisk with color flow on the right jugular vein, subclavian vein, axillary vein, brachial vein, radial vein, and ulnar vein.  ...

S/l Venous Severe Cosities
Jun 22, 2010

Thanks for any and all help!!!!! ...

Ventricular Venous Distention
Oct 19, 2011

Is it likely that "ventricular venous distention" would appear in a transcription?  I seem to only find jugular distention. ...

Venous Stasis Edema..please See Message
Jan 10, 2012

The doc consistently says venous stasis edema.  However, when I look it up, I find that they are two different things, i.e. venous stasis AND edema.  Which is correct?  TIA ...

S/l Jugular Venous Pressure Is Elevated Above The Angle Of "Jilewey"
Dec 28, 2009

nm ...

Is It Venous Stasis Ulcer Or Venostasis Ulcer? TIA Nm
Nov 15, 2009

xx ...

S/l "so Triclear" Venous Distention
Nov 07, 2011

His neck no s/l "so triclear" venous distention or prominent lymphadenopathy. ...