A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

she was considered to be a candidate for pulmonary vasodilators, Lexxel and s/l danisol - NM TIA!

Posted: Feb 11, 2011

XXX

Found this - Anun

[ In Reply To ..]
Danazol - sure would go by context though, this is for endometriosis.

http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cder/drugsatfda/index.cfm?fuseaction=Search.DrugDetails

Similar Messages:

Here's What I Just Wrote To My Gubernatorial Candidate
Apr 06, 2010

I just wrote Meg Whitman, gubernatorial candidate in California, this letter.   Meg:   As another full-time working woman, please let me ask for your help.    I am only one of thousands of highly trained and experienced American medical transcriptionists being exploited by our company, Medquist, the largest employer of medical transcriptionists.  We are not unionized and so are suffering the relentless, unattainable demands of our employer, and if not met, we are f ...

Has Anyone Considered
Mar 05, 2014

that this board has probably been the biggest success for overseas MTs?  I have a feeling we have been training them for a very long time.  word help, information about companies, etc.  so much information, it is probably like taking candy from a baby for those who are aggressively taking or sending jobs overseas...  ...

Has Anyone Ever Considered?
Jun 10, 2015

And we have to stick together on this. Emailing some of the crap that ASR prints out before we fix it to the head of this stupid company. And the assinine corrections that are failing us. You can do it anonymously with a fake email. If one does it, it does no good, but if we all commit to spend a week flooding his email, never can tell. ...

Under Pulmonary S/l EDI Ratio 1.5:1.
Jan 19, 2010

Under pulmonary in PE it s/l EDI ration 1.5:1. ...

Pulmonary Nodules
Mar 22, 2010

biopsy filamentous bacterium question Nocardia versus s/l actino ...

Pulmonary Issues
Aug 31, 2010

I'm having huge problems with this pulmonary dictation.  "Chest CT 2010, no interstitial fibrosis.  Mild linear (s/l clinical) scarring in the lower lobes, right middle lobe, and lingual. PFTs-moderate restrictive lung disease.  (s/l Mild decrease and diffuse in capacity.)  Repeat PFTs - no significant change - (s/l duke) pulmonary - diffusion problem.  (s/l also 2 homo 2.) Desats." On the 'also 2 homo 2', she does seem like she is stumbling over her word ...

Pulmonary Prostheses?
Aug 31, 2010

"She continues to require O2.  She did see a pulmonologist who agreed with the management of pulmonary s/l processees.  She feels that her left arm is actually less stiff now that she has had the EMG." I was wondering if the word could be either processes or prostheses.  This is a rheumatologist, so she doesn't cover much on the subject of the patient's pulmonary issues. ...

Pulmonary Hypertension...
Nov 06, 2010

"Lower extremity edema - pulmonary hypertension.  Most likely s/l 'claws up'." ...

Is It Really 'deb' Pulmonary Emboli?
Jan 25, 2011

Here is what I hear... I have ruled out associated aspiration pneumonia and s/l deb pulmonary emboli.   ...

Pulmonary Question.
Apr 06, 2011

Right upper lobe anterolateral segment irregular noncalcified mass, size 2.5 cm with a pleural tag and local pleural inflammatory reaction versus infiltration with possible small right S/L *PRE-CORE-I-NAL" at 2 o'clock, small lymph node as well as a right lower lobe prominent pulmonary artery. ...

A History Of S/l MSE Pulmonary
Sep 18, 2011

could be MSC or MSE pulmonary.  Thank you for any help. ...

Pulmonary Dictation
Jun 18, 2014

What I hear: Moderate cylindrical bronchiectasis with normal alpha92%, subchloric and the IDG studies.   The highlighted words I cannot figure out. Help please! Thanks! ...

Is A Score Of 98.6% Considered Okay.
Jan 20, 2010

Sorry, cannot remember.  Tried looking before posting.  Thanks!!!! ...

MT To RN Anyone Considered Or Completed?
Sep 11, 2012

I am considering going back to school to get an RN.  After speaking with a few RN friends in my area I am looking deeper into the possibilities.  They recommended our community college with its 2 year degree program.  This school also works closely with a major health facility here in town for recruiting.  I have been on the hospital's job opening emails and along with multiple openings weekly for RNs (days, nights, and prn) and my nurse friends' agreeing there is a ...

S/l Flonil For Pulmonary Hypertension
Dec 15, 2009

Grateful for any help.  S/l Flonil, flonel, flonelle ...

Radiology Help Re: Pulmonary Nodules
Jun 09, 2010

This pt has pulmonary nodules.   As dictated:   Repeat CT of the chest shows no change in these bilateral small areas of s/l ground valescent opacification.  and I repeat...I am not a radiology MT and appreciate your help!!!!!! ...

BOLT (???) For Pulmonary Fibrosis?
Sep 22, 2010

I have a dictator that is saying "status post _____ for pulmonary fibrosis" numerous times during this report.  Sounds like she is saying "BOLT"????  Any ideas?  Thanks in advance :) ...

S/l Pulmonary Tool Vent
Jun 18, 2011

Doctor is performing a median sternotomy and it s/ he says Pulmonary tool vent was placed. What could this be? Thank you! ...

Pulmonary Function Test FEF 25-75%
Dec 03, 2013

What is the correct way to transcribe FEF 25-75%?  Since the BOS says to write percentages 25% to 75% instead of using a dash, is that how the name of the test is supposed to be transcribed, FEF 25% to 75%? ...

How Many Years Does It Take To Be Considered A Seasoned MT?
Dec 02, 2010

I wanted to know what is considered a rookie MT and what is considered a seasoned MT. Thanks In Advance ...

What Is Considered Good CPL Rate Now
Jan 13, 2011

nm ...

Anyone Know If Easter Is Considered A Holiday As Far As
Apr 20, 2011

holiday pay is concerned?  I forgot if this was on the short list of "paid" holidays at MQ.  ?? ...

What Is Considered Acute Care?
Dec 21, 2011

Are things like EEG, EMG, EGD, inpatient H&P, discharge summary, inpatient consults, neonatology, and ED reports considered acute care?   ...

Is Easter Considered A Holiday?
Apr 05, 2012

x ...

Why Is This Not Considered Over-editing? Need Opinions.
Aug 26, 2012

Dictator says subcu. ISR typed subcutaneous.  Should we edit it to say subcu? Since it has the same meaning, why is this not considered over-editing?  The more I think about this type of thing, the more confused I get. ...

Memorial Day Considered A Holiday?
May 27, 2013

Do we get holiday pay for today?  Can't remember what the holidays were.  TIA. ...

When You Are Considered An Independent Contractor
Jun 08, 2013

When you are considered an independent contractor, is it necessary to give at least two weeks notice before you quit? ...

Has Anyone Made The Transition Or Considered
Jul 25, 2014

looking or working in the IME report generating venue?  I have seen a couple of help wanted ads for this type of job.  Where you would take pt records and create an IME letter.  I was wondering if anyone out there has worked doing this before and what it is like. ...

Pulmonary Emboli, Embolus, Embolism
Dec 14, 2009

How do I tell the difference?  I'm getting confused on -us and -ism.  If a diagnosis dictated is "No evidence for pulmonary emboli" would it be the -us or -ism? ...

Pulmonary Medicine Consultation Report
Jan 17, 2010

The patient is referred with fever, chills and progressive shortness of breath with a history of IV drug abuse and alcoholism.  The patient is a poorly-nourished 44-year-old Hispanic male in "s/l seria desperator" distress and agitated.  Could the doctor mean severe respiratory distress? ...