A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

help ... "guidus" bipolar cautery in LAVH surgery - MTinTexas

Posted: Apr 23, 2010

A bladder flap was created with ____________ bipolar cautery.  

I could not free the tube and right ovary.  Therefore, I used the _______________ to separate the uterus and the right ovary and fallopian tube

nm - I think I got it ... Gyrus - MTinTexas

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

In Surgery End Seal Cautery, Is It 1 Word Or 2 - Nm
Oct 20, 2009

x ...

LAVH Questions...
Jun 25, 2011

The cervix was infiltrated with s/l "dee-jus-in" diluted by s/l "white NPO" and 30 mL of normal saline.   Thanks much! ...

LAVH-BSO On Final Diagnoses
Jan 22, 2011

I am doing a DS.  I can't believe this has never come up before (or I've forgotten!) - When typing LAVH-BSO on the diagnoses, can I use LAVH-BSO or do I need to spell it all out?  I would think LAVH-BSO would be more readable, but I know the rule is to spell it out.  I'm trying to be practical here, but it may come back to haunt me. Thanks ...

Bipolar Type II Or 2 ?? Nm
Jul 29, 2010

x ...

Medication For Bipolar Depression
Apr 22, 2012

Looking for a mediation that is used for bipolar depression that s/l desodisomide or des-a-dis-a-mide.  Any ideas? ...

Bipolar 2 Or II Disorder? Which Is Correct? Thanks!
Jul 28, 2014

xx ...

Patient With Cold Chronic Bipolar Disorder?
Jul 03, 2014

She's got chronic mood disorder, and he says  could also have  "cold"  chronic bipolar disorder.  Google was of no help.  ...

I Cautery Or Eye Cautery?
Apr 20, 2010

And is cautery capitalized?  Thank you! ...

A Cautery?
Feb 05, 2011

Gallbladder was removed by sharp dissection using a cautery.   ...

S/l PK Cautery?-sm
Sep 20, 2011

This is a robotic assisted hysterectomy.  The bipolar appeared to not function properly, and so they switched to "pure PK cautery."  I've been searching and am not finding anything.  Thanks in advance! ...

I Cautery Or Eye Cautery
May 21, 2015

When used in cardiovascular surgery, is it still eye cautery? ...

Flexural Cautery?
Dec 29, 2009

Is there such a thing as flexural cautery? I think it might be electrocautery because that's something this doctor says a lot, but I wanted to make sure there wasn't a flexural cautery even though Google didn't pull anything for it. The patient had a tonsilectomy and UPPP. This was removed with a needle-tip <_____> cautery, settings of 20, leaving a cuff of tissue posteriorly to wrap up around for the UPPP.   ...

S/l Cautery Word Help!
Aug 05, 2011

Hemostasis was achieved with s/l [a ban at] cautery. Dr. did a tonsillectomy. He is not saying Bovie... ...

L-hook Cautery
May 17, 2012

Is "L-hook cautery" correct? ...

I Or I Or Eye Cautery Or ?? In CABG...
Jun 18, 2014

______ cautery was used to create 2 openings on the anterior surface of the graft. ...

S/l Cautery Control Fascia
Aug 27, 2011

The soft tissue was then sharply incised until the cautery control fascia was encountered in that s/l exide/site   does cautery control fascia make sense? ...

Type Of Cautery Device Used In Shoulder Arthroscopy
May 05, 2010

Dictated ... "I then used the S/L uni cautery device on the low setting to clean up the labrum." TIA ...

Oral Surgery - General Surgery
Jan 23, 2015

Stumped here.  :(  Surgeon says:  Two screws fractured at the level of the bone.   They were ____________ and removed in the usual fashion.       The blank sounds like "truffened", "troughened", "truffined"?  Some sort of removal.  I have absolutely no idea.     Thanks in advance.  :)  ...

Phacoemulsification - S/l "superior Cautery" Was Performed
Dec 21, 2009

A s/l "superior cautery" was performed and hemostasis was achieved with wet-field cautery. ...

Cautery With "aqua Montus"
Jan 18, 2010

thanks for any help! ...

S/l "Triverse" Cautery?
Jan 23, 2012

The cervix was circumferentially excised with (s/l "Triverse") cautery.  If you can document this somewhere, can you let me know where you found it?  Many thanks! :)   ...

To Surgery After Appropriate...
May 20, 2011

The doctor dictates: *to surgery after appropriate preparation and today* prosthetic arthroplasty, Austin Moore-type left hip.  What I flagged, I know cannot be completely right because it doesn't make sense.  Any clues as what he may be saying??  Thanks! ...

First Day...ep Lap Surgery
Sep 27, 2011

ep lap surgery ...

Ear Surgery
Apr 22, 2012

The doc is doing surgery in the middle ear region.  He says . . . "The s/l o-moon was retrace with a Wheatland retractor . . " ...

Surgery See Msg.
Jun 30, 2012

A s/l cardio device was used to close the right common femoral arteriotomy. ...

Bladder Surgery
Oct 24, 2009

the area on the trigone was just slightly raised tumor whereas above the left ureteral orifice and slightly down in a **bafond** the tumor was papillary in nature. ...

Nasal Surgery Help
Jan 18, 2010

This guy is talking a mile a minute and I can't slow it down at all.  This guy is talking a mild a minute with no speed control to speak of... 1.  Perioperative _____ surgical pledgets were placed in the nose. 2.  Bilateral _______ splints were placed in the nasal cavity and sutured to the midline with a 3-0 Prolene suture.  (something+astic splints    Almost sounds like full-astic or scho-lastic) Thanks! ME     ...

Surgery Marking Pen
Jan 26, 2010

Hard to understand doc is performing a mastectomy with what sounds like a "ski margin pen".  Any idea of what kind of marker pen he is using? ...

Brain Surgery.
Mar 11, 2010

The tumor was entered with the s/l kissa and I was able to gradually remove tumor working through the various densities of tumor. ...

GU Surgery; Villiforms?
Mar 15, 2010

Know villiform is a real word, just have not heard it in this context:  "There was a small false passage at the 6 o'clock position in the distal prostatic urethra; I suspect this is the area that presented difficulty with insertion of a Foley catheter and villiforms and dilators." It almost sounds as if an "F" is the first letter.  Any thoughts/suggestions/help welcomed.   Thanks.  ...