A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Patient with cold chronic bipolar disorder? - anyone ever hear this? sm

Posted: Jul 03, 2014

She's got chronic mood disorder, and he says  could also have  "cold"  chronic bipolar disorder.  Google was of no help. 

Maybe co chronic - just an idea

[ In Reply To ..]
Just a guess, but maybe dictator meant co as in "comorbid" or "concomitant" or "coincidental". I have not heard of "cold" chronic bipolar disorder.

Similar Messages:

Bipolar 2 Or II Disorder? Which Is Correct? Thanks!
Jul 28, 2014

xx ...

Patient Has Cold Agglutinin Or S/l Chrono Globulin Disease. TIA Nm
Nov 24, 2009

xx ...

The Patient Has Ischemia And It Acts Very Much Cold S/l Cryogluetenon Conditions. TIA
May 23, 2010

xx ...

Patient With Back Pain And Gait Disorder Has *e Lack O Scoliosis.* Thanks. Nm
Jun 22, 2010

nm ...

Patient Is A Chronic Alcoholic With An "ETOX"?
Dec 09, 2009

The patient is a chronic alcoholic with an "ETOX"? intake of approximately one quart of spirits a day.  Is ETOX correct, and what does that stand for? ...

Bipolar Type II Or 2 ?? Nm
Jul 29, 2010

x ...

Medication For Bipolar Depression
Apr 22, 2012

Looking for a mediation that is used for bipolar depression that s/l desodisomide or des-a-dis-a-mide.  Any ideas? ...

Help ... "guidus" Bipolar Cautery In LAVH Surgery
Apr 23, 2010

A bladder flap was created with ____________ bipolar cautery.   I could not free the tube and right ovary.  Therefore, I used the _______________ to separate the uterus and the right ovary and fallopian tube ...

Genetic Disorder Help
Feb 04, 2010

I am trying to find a genetic disorder that s/l "onhepundale syndrome"....any suggestions? ...

Help? Myopleurifitive Disorder?
Mar 11, 2010

Help!  I've got a speed dictator who likes odd words, and he's pulled out a new one.  Woman is losing blood slowly, and this is being blamed on something that sounds like myopleurifitive disorder   Has anyone any idea what this might be?   Thanks, Skye ...

What Type Of Disorder?
Apr 15, 2010

Anybody ever hear of something called Phantom I disorder?  I clearly hear those words, but I've never heard ot this before. ...

Psychiatric Disorder S/l Nof
Nov 09, 2010

Hi, In the list of discharge diagnoses the doc says "Psychiatric disorder s/l EN-OH-EFF or maybe IN-O-EFF." Does anyone know what this is? thanks in advance. ...

COMS Disorder?
Oct 26, 2011

...has s/l * COMS * disorder, an adrenal disease that causes low potassium in the body.  Can't find anything I feel is definitive. Thanks!!! ...

Segar Disorder?
Nov 10, 2011

Dictator clear and talking about a patient who is severely mentally retarded and has "Segar disorder" ... I can't find it in any of my books or online and have tried several spellings...anyone have an idea? Thanks! ...

I Must Have A Neurological Disorder
Dec 11, 2012

I've been an MT for 31 years. I started in a hospital in 1981 and supervised the MT department. Over the years, I owned my own transcription company for 9 years, and have worked for all the big companies. Here's my problem:  I can't understand all these abbreviations on MT Stars - ILS, NJA, OOW, you get the gist.  Before, when I've asked what something stands for I've been accused of being someone faking an MT, so I just don't ask anymore. I get all the ...

Come On Doc, I Am Sorry You Have A Cold
Mar 27, 2013

If your voice is giving out, how can I understand your dictation? ...

Mental Disorder In Child
Jun 04, 2010

The patient is 17 and has a longstanding history of "s/l trigluterimania"...she is also anxious. any ideas? TIA ...

Sounds Like Cyclophonic Disorder
Oct 22, 2010

no msg ...

I Thought The Cold War Was Over...
Feb 17, 2010

Dictated:  No bruising, petechiae or rashing. VR:  No bruising, petechiae or Russians. ...

S/l Cold Corexy
May 29, 2011

s/l cold corexy done in each ear without ocular movement. I would think he meant to say eye instead of ear since he is talking about ocular movement, but I have no idea what the first part is.  Any ideas?  ...

Cold Hands
Nov 07, 2011

I'm finding that my hands are freezing these days when i type and it really slows down my typing. i work in room that is not that well heated, but not freezing either. does anyone have any ideas for me? ...

Cold Therapy Pad
Sep 10, 2012

As the dressing was placed on, her DG Arthur cold therapy pad was wrapped into the dressing.   I've been trying to confirm DG Arthur cold therapy pad, but I can't find it.  Has anyone heard of something similar to this?   Thanks! ...

Who Wants A Cold Beverage?
Dec 14, 2014

I'm buying the first virtual round! ...

S/l Zentylasma - Skin Disorder On CV Consultation
Jan 02, 2010

He says it pretty clearly but I haven't been able to find anything resembling.  Thanks for helping!! ...

How Do You Keep Your Fingers Warm In This Cold?!
Jan 08, 2015

Any tips on how to keep my fingers warm during this crappy weather? There is a blizzard warning where I am with 30-40 mph winds and -30 wind chills.  My apartment is freezing.  Turned the heat up but my fingers are like ice!  Stay warm everyone! lol ...

Bleeding Disorder S/l Oipassovoy Factor Deficiency
Oct 29, 2009

a bleeding disorder that s/l oipassovoy factor deficiency. tia. ...

Drug S/l Tri-a-po-da-lol PMH Of Seizure Disorder And Gamma Knife For
Jan 08, 2012

x ...

Eating Disorder - S/l Counsel One Pack Each Morning.
Jun 14, 2013

In med list so may or may not be eating disorder related. ...

Cold Contacting Potential Clients
May 31, 2011

Anyone have any helpful suggestions on cold contacting potential clients. Better by email, mail, fax or phone? Which would be thought of as the most professional? ...

Cold Hands When Typing? Anyone Try Compression Gloves?
Mar 20, 2010

I suffer from terribly cold fingers when I am typing.  My mom suggested compression gloves.  Has anyone ever tried them?Right now I am running a spaceheater pointed at my hands and I am still having to take breaks to warm them up. ...