A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

fetal ultrasounds, s/l "exogenic focus" on the ventricle of the heart? - nm

Posted: Jan 27, 2011

probably echogenic n/m - 1mt

[ In Reply To ..]

?? - Mrs. Passarelli

[ In Reply To ..]
echogenic focus

Similar Messages:

Fetal Monitor Help
Dec 06, 2009

Fetal heart rate strip showed deep variable decelerations down to a s/l "nater" of 90 beats per minute.   Help? ...

Fetal Faliceal?
Feb 04, 2011

Long week!  Thanks for help. ...

Fetal Diagnostics....psm...
Jan 10, 2012

Doc is saying:  We performed an ultrasound that showed adequate growth with an s/l AF or EF value of 3.4 kilos.  The baby is in cephalic position.  TIA! ...

Fetal Diagnostics... Please See Message
Feb 28, 2012

The patient is pregnant and had a C-section two years ago.  The doc dictated that "There has been a good s/l intergenasic period with over two years between pregnancies."  TIA ...

Abdomen/fetal Exam
Feb 25, 2013

During abdominal exam during OB visit, doctor dictates *SV 790 and 0*  or maybe the numbers could be 7, 90, and 0.  No idea what SV is or how the numbers are supposed to be.  Thanks! ...

Huhta Score (fetal Cardiac)
Mar 01, 2010

s/l huhta   ...

Rocket KCl Fetal Bladder Catheter ?
Jan 14, 2013

surgery on a fetus, cant locate anything to confirm..Any help greatly appreciated ...

Maternal Fetal Medicine... Please See Message
Apr 03, 2014

The patient has had Fragile X carrier screening and she was found to be a carrier of an s/l olio with 87 repeats and an s/l olio with 21 repeats.  TIA. ...

Heart
May 30, 2010

Please help with following. It sounds like sections of the heart "kilae" is marked hypertrophy. Also, myocardial fibers show only a thin shell with a "Day O" vacuolated cytoplasm.   ...

Heart Exam...
Nov 03, 2009

"Cardiovascular exam was tachycardiac. No s/l meals or an ST. No murmurs or gallops were appreciated." Any ideas? Thanks! ...

Heart Examination
Mar 15, 2010

Heart exam, doctor dictates: "Heart: Regular rhythm without murmurs or gallops. 2 clicks heard at the apex"  I don't understand the connection between "2" and "clicks" or what punctuation to use?? I'm new to this so any help would be much appreciated!! Thanks!!   ...

Heart Clicks? Again...
Mar 16, 2010

Posted this yesterday, but wanted to see if anyone else might know... HEART: Regular rhythm without murmurs or gallops. 2 clicks heard at the apex. (or 2: Clicks heard at the apex?) He says "2" like number 2, as if he dictated number 1- which he obviously didn't. Is there such a thing as 2 clicks heard at the apex??       ...

Heart: AP S1, S2 Somewhat Irregular?
Jun 05, 2010

I think she is saying "Heart AP" but I can not figure out what is meant by AP? Any suggestions, I am at a loss. =( ...

Heart Rate - WOW
Jun 22, 2010

Here's a good one.  This doc says the nurses in the ER noticed that patient may have had a heart rate of "800."  Impossible.  I thought possibly he could be saying "a hundred", but I slowed down the dictation and 800 is what he is saying.  This is an ESL doc who talks very fast.  This is not the first time he has said something incorrect.  ...

Warms My Heart
Jul 27, 2010

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE ONES THAT WRITE ON MT STARS SAYING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU HATE TRANSCRIPTION THEN PLEASE DON’T APPLIY BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT BE A GOOD FIT FOR US!          Someone has already critiqued the ad post, but I have to offer up kudos for the comment above.  WHINERS NEED NOT APPLY should become part of ALL help-wanted ads! ...

Heart Problems
Aug 31, 2010

"She had some abnormal rhythms with SVT and s/l "barrency" intermittently.  This self resolved." This doc is heavy ESL (but with a deliightful Spanish lilt to her voice) so I'm not sure what "barrency" might be. Variancy? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.   ...

Heart Catheterization
Sep 30, 2010

Right heart catheterization right atrial pressure of 34.  s/l R pressure was 90/36 mmHg. ...

Heart Rate
Jan 20, 2011

Has anyone heard of "irregular regular irregular" heart rate?  I thought it was "regular irregular".    ...

Heart Cath
Jan 20, 2011

Sounds like "RBU 4 to 6-French guide catheter" or maybe "RBU4 6-French guide catheter" Dictates it so fast I can't tell what is going on here.  TIA!!! ...

HAART Not Heart
Sep 29, 2012

I was searching reports to look up how a doctor dictates and came across..patient has HIV and is on heart medications.  Come on, people, ALL transcriptionists should know HIV patients get HAART treatment.  Unbelieveable.  I would not be surprised if we lose this contrast due to stupid mistakes like that. ...

Heart Word
Nov 05, 2012

There is a s/l KEY-ard network noted in the right atrium ...

2nd Or Second Heart Sound
Mar 07, 2013

I should know this, but when typing out a physical exam, is it 2nd heart sound or second heart sound, or 1st heart sound or first heart sound, etc.  Thanks for the help. ...

With Heavy Heart
May 24, 2013

It is with heavy heart that I am giving up my career as a transcriptionist. After 19 years of transcription, with all the changes to the industry, I can no longer make the kind of money I used to make without working multiple jobs and endless hours just to get a decent line count. I have taken a wonderful position in another industry and I am looking forward to my new adventure. First time in many years (longer than I can remember), I will be working Monday through Friday with all the hol ...

Focus....HELP
Oct 14, 2009

Please let me know if there is anyone out there pleased with focus? I need to find a real job, not one that has no work! HELP!! ...

To Focus FT MTs
Feb 25, 2010

If you currently work FT with Focus could you share approximately or average of your gross montly income from Focus is. I am wondering if it is worthwhile to apply. I currently work as an IC and average $2000-2400 a month, which is fine but I have no benefits. I would like to have a FT job that provides insurance and PTO time but do not want to lose a chunk of my current income. Are you able to make what I currently do being FT? Thanks in advance for your input.  You can priv ...

Any Focus HR?
Mar 19, 2010

I worked for them previously and would love to to again.  Any contacts on this board? ...

FOCUS QA
Apr 30, 2010

I have been working at Focus now for 2 weeks.  I think everyone is nice.  All my QAs have seemed fair except today one QA (and only this one) counts off for blanks.  Well the team lead said you are not penalized for blanks when I hired on.  She said you won't be dinged for blanks.  Well so far I haven't had a QA to ding me for a blank, but today, as I said, one went to town on my reports and dinged for every single one I sent in.  My team lead isn't o ...

W-2 From Focus Yet? 
Jan 26, 2011

Has anyone gotten their W-2 from Focus yet?  ...

How Do You Focus When
Mar 22, 2011

There is such LOUD Indian-type music blaring in the background?  That is all I can hear.  The doctor is mumbling away and all I hear is Ooooohhhhhh, la le laaa, la le laaaaaa, la le laaaahha ha, ohoohohohOOOOOO, lo leeee luuu, loooo le luuuu.   HELP! ...

Focus
Dec 02, 2014

Recently I had the benefit of hearing someone speak on where our focus lies.  It wasn't a talk about employment at all, but I started thinking about it today as I read through the posts on this board. The jest of the talk was that if you focus on the negative you'll be grouchy, have more pain, be less productive, and generally be miserable.  If your focus is on the positive, though, suddenly you're happy in spite of miserable circumstances. I was hoping with this forum ...