A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ecm??? after a tick bite. - gagirl

Posted: May 04, 2010

doc states after examing the site of a tick bite, he states "There is no sign of ECM at this time."

suggestions??

Erythema chronicum migrans - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

ECM - JUSTMEMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Erythema Chronicum Migrans (ECM) rash. An ECM rash is defined as a slowly enlarging rash that develops 3 to 30 days after a tick bite.

Similar Messages:

Brain Dead - Tic- Or Tick-bite Technique
Nov 17, 2011

I've typed this a bazillion times, but my brain just won't function tonight. Eye muscle surgery. Reattached using 'tic-bite' or 'tick-bite' technique? Thanks in advance. ...

Dog Bite
Sep 14, 2012

pt bit on finger by her own dog.  Right finger examination:  s/l "vasal clencher" wound overlying the palmar aspect of the middle phalanx   TIA ...

S/l Cuff 2 Bite...
Aug 05, 2011

Pt is status post a s/l cuff 2 bite to the thumb.... ...

*bite* Biopsy Technique
Apr 23, 2013

It sounds like *bite* biopsy technique. For polyp removal... Just checking this is a real thing and not just a stutter...Thanks for your help :) ...

I Am So Ticked I Could Bite The Heads Of Nails Off
Oct 17, 2009

I just got through with my 8 hours for the day. I could have worked longer, there was work left and my company does not mind. We are behind on discharge summaries but I am blowing steam out of my ears. I am old enough to quit this job and have I ever been thinking about it today. I have had people dicating for doctors who are ESLs themselves!! I was told not to change their verbs and such, leave as is. That grates on my last nerve. I have had people chomping gum in my ears, how rude is that? Did ...

Ok, I'll Bite. Is ANYONE Able To Make Ends Meet At M*Modal? Sm
Dec 30, 2012

I am not asking if you are happy.  I haven't been happy being an MT for years.  I just want to be able to pay my bills, have an income and pay my bills.  I'm not making what I made years ago either, but I can pay my bills (not much left over after that's done.)  I am stuck with M*Modal for the time being and not of my choice.  I have worked for other large nationals that were constantly bad mouthed, and I was able to make a living at them.  Does anyon ...

Tick Tock
Dec 11, 2012

What time does the ax fall?  1:00 or 2:00.  tick tock, tick tock... ...

S/l Sponge Tick
May 21, 2015

The hernia was reduced back into the abdomen with the help of a sponge s/l tick.   ...

Drug S/l Pro-tick-a-sone. Doc Only Gives PMH Of HTN
Jul 25, 2010

x ...

S/l Tip-tick -- Oral Lesion
Jul 12, 2011

This is probably something painfully obvious that is escaping me.  Young male who bit his lip.  exam "Slight (s/l typtic) area on the lip."  Treatment recommended is Orabase and salt water cleansing.   ...

Tik-It-Nea ? Pulmonary- Patient Complaining Of Tick-it-nea?
Sep 14, 2010

Speaking in a patient with COPD and on examinatoin he is saying,.. The patient is complaining of tik-it-nea. This is an ESl doctor.   THanks. ...

Regarding Transcend: Ooooh This Is Gonna Really Tick People Off!
Aug 14, 2010

Just want to let you know that Transcend has over 2000 employees and for every one of you DISGRUNTLED MTs who regularly post negative, nasty comments about Transcend on this board, there are at least 10 working here who are very happy with employment at Transcend. Get over yourselves people. You will NEVER find a company that has everything you want. You will always find a company that has an issue that you don't agree with or don't like ....get over it....There is not a single softwar ...

Pt Allergic To Plavis, So He Is On Aspirin And S/l "tick Let" Therapy...also Taking S/l Ma
May 13, 2010

:) ...

MRI Of Pelvis Shows "an As En Tick "enhancing Mass
Apr 13, 2011

MRI scan of the pelvis with and without contrast shows "an as en lick "enhancing mass in the wall of the rectum ...

Do They Realize Making It "mandatory" Will Tick A Lot Of People Off
Mar 16, 2015

This "mandatory" OT is just the type of thing to tip a lot of employees to the breaking point, resulting in some quitting.  This will just cause a cycle and get worse.   I wish businesses were like pirate ships, where if the workers were fed up enough and were to collectively agree, they could mutiny and overthrow the captain, putting one of their own in charge who they believe would do better.  I don't believe there are many of us who could do any worse than MM's curre ...