A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

dog bite - kathy

Posted: Sep 14, 2012

pt bit on finger by her own dog.  Right finger examination:  s/l "vasal clencher" wound overlying the palmar aspect of the middle phalanx

TIA

"beta cleansed her"? (Betadine)? - Morgan

[ In Reply To ..]

Right finger examination reveals puncture wound. - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Ecm??? After A Tick Bite.
May 04, 2010

doc states after examing the site of a tick bite, he states "There is no sign of ECM at this time." suggestions?? ...

S/l Cuff 2 Bite...
Aug 05, 2011

Pt is status post a s/l cuff 2 bite to the thumb.... ...

*bite* Biopsy Technique
Apr 23, 2013

It sounds like *bite* biopsy technique. For polyp removal... Just checking this is a real thing and not just a stutter...Thanks for your help :) ...

I Am So Ticked I Could Bite The Heads Of Nails Off
Oct 17, 2009

I just got through with my 8 hours for the day. I could have worked longer, there was work left and my company does not mind. We are behind on discharge summaries but I am blowing steam out of my ears. I am old enough to quit this job and have I ever been thinking about it today. I have had people dicating for doctors who are ESLs themselves!! I was told not to change their verbs and such, leave as is. That grates on my last nerve. I have had people chomping gum in my ears, how rude is that? Did ...

Brain Dead - Tic- Or Tick-bite Technique
Nov 17, 2011

I've typed this a bazillion times, but my brain just won't function tonight. Eye muscle surgery. Reattached using 'tic-bite' or 'tick-bite' technique? Thanks in advance. ...

Ok, I'll Bite. Is ANYONE Able To Make Ends Meet At M*Modal? Sm
Dec 30, 2012

I am not asking if you are happy.  I haven't been happy being an MT for years.  I just want to be able to pay my bills, have an income and pay my bills.  I'm not making what I made years ago either, but I can pay my bills (not much left over after that's done.)  I am stuck with M*Modal for the time being and not of my choice.  I have worked for other large nationals that were constantly bad mouthed, and I was able to make a living at them.  Does anyon ...