A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l sponge tick - nn

Posted: May 21, 2015

The hernia was reduced back into the abdomen with the help of a sponge s/l tick.  

sponge stick? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Yes it is sponge stick - hb

[ In Reply To ..]
I didn't here the "s" on this file, but then a subsequent file I heard it very clearly. Thanks.

Sponge - stick

[ In Reply To ..]
Yup, sponge stick ...

Similar Messages:

Black Sponge Used In I&D
Jul 23, 2011

Anyone ever typed a black sponge in surgery?  I listened for "lap" and "lac" but I really hear "black."   Context:  "We took another rim of skin about a centimeter wider inferiorly until it bled well, as well.  This was controlled with electrocautery.  The area was then pulse-irrigated.  A medium size black sponge was placed over top of this.  The more tangential excision was covered with a wound VAC, sponge that had been tangentially shaven in half, and the entire area activated after ...

Clorox *---* Sponge
May 12, 2013

The right hand and forearm were prescrubbed with a Clorox **** sponge and then prepped and draped in the usual sterile fashion. ...

Positioning Sponge Breast Surgery
Nov 01, 2009

The patient had some ___ sponge for positioning and light pressure. She was placed in a surgical bra.  s/l reston, restilon, ressalon.. . think it begins with an R but not sure.  This is breast reconstructive surgery.  ...

Sponge, Lap, Needle, Instrument Count
Oct 15, 2010

What does "lap" stand for?  Thanks. ...

Cotta Or Cottle Wound Vac Sponge?
Jun 08, 2015

And is that wound-VAC or wound-vac. Thanks.  Nothing online or in surgical reference. ...

Ecm??? After A Tick Bite.
May 04, 2010

doc states after examing the site of a tick bite, he states "There is no sign of ECM at this time." suggestions?? ...

Tick Tock
Dec 11, 2012

What time does the ax fall?  1:00 or 2:00.  tick tock, tick tock... ...

S/l Ovolinqual Sponge, Opthalmology/scleral Buckle
Aug 07, 2013

Mushmouth eye doc says 3 x 5 s/l Ovolinqual sponge.  Can find nothing vaguely resembling; any ideas for next time? ...

Drug S/l Pro-tick-a-sone. Doc Only Gives PMH Of HTN
Jul 25, 2010

x ...

S/l Tip-tick -- Oral Lesion
Jul 12, 2011

This is probably something painfully obvious that is escaping me.  Young male who bit his lip.  exam "Slight (s/l typtic) area on the lip."  Treatment recommended is Orabase and salt water cleansing.   ...

You Know Those Little Black Sponge Pads That Go Over The Round Type Headsets??.....
Sep 13, 2011

Does anyone know where to get GOOD quality ones?  I've been suckered TWICE by buying them online---they are these little thin things that break every single time before I can get them over the ear piece.   The only ones I've found so far that are good are the ones that come with the headset, but I don't want to buy a new headset every time I just need new pads.  I'd be so appreciative for advice on where to get good quality ones.  TIA!!!  ...

Tik-It-Nea ? Pulmonary- Patient Complaining Of Tick-it-nea?
Sep 14, 2010

Speaking in a patient with COPD and on examinatoin he is saying,.. The patient is complaining of tik-it-nea. This is an ESl doctor.   THanks. ...

Regarding Transcend: Ooooh This Is Gonna Really Tick People Off!
Aug 14, 2010

Just want to let you know that Transcend has over 2000 employees and for every one of you DISGRUNTLED MTs who regularly post negative, nasty comments about Transcend on this board, there are at least 10 working here who are very happy with employment at Transcend. Get over yourselves people. You will NEVER find a company that has everything you want. You will always find a company that has an issue that you don't agree with or don't like ....get over it....There is not a single softwar ...

Brain Dead - Tic- Or Tick-bite Technique
Nov 17, 2011

I've typed this a bazillion times, but my brain just won't function tonight. Eye muscle surgery. Reattached using 'tic-bite' or 'tick-bite' technique? Thanks in advance. ...

Pt Allergic To Plavis, So He Is On Aspirin And S/l "tick Let" Therapy...also Taking S/l Ma
May 13, 2010

:) ...

MRI Of Pelvis Shows "an As En Tick "enhancing Mass
Apr 13, 2011

MRI scan of the pelvis with and without contrast shows "an as en lick "enhancing mass in the wall of the rectum ...

Do They Realize Making It "mandatory" Will Tick A Lot Of People Off
Mar 16, 2015

This "mandatory" OT is just the type of thing to tip a lot of employees to the breaking point, resulting in some quitting.  This will just cause a cycle and get worse.   I wish businesses were like pirate ships, where if the workers were fed up enough and were to collectively agree, they could mutiny and overthrow the captain, putting one of their own in charge who they believe would do better.  I don't believe there are many of us who could do any worse than MM's curre ...

How Would You Write "half By 3" Sponge Pls
Nov 05, 2014

Spinal surgery "I then passed a half by 3 sponge proximally and did and inferior laminectomy" ...