A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

colonoscopy - small polyp that was s/l fil/der/ated ?? no msg. tx - ann

Posted: Mar 01, 2013

x

fulgurated - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

Similar Messages:

Normal Small Polyp At Its Catheter Diverticulosis. Any Ideas?
Mar 23, 2011

I'm befuddled.  ...

S/L: Serratic Polyp
Aug 31, 2011

Ever heard of a serratic polyp.  Serrated yes but not serratic polyp. ...

Cecal Pillow Polyp?
Jul 20, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of a pillow polyp.  I cannot find it anywhere.  I'm finding pillow sign, but not a pillow polyp.  Just wanted to run it by and see whether anyone has ever heard of them. ...

Nasal Polyp Removal
Dec 08, 2011

First time I've heard this one!  Of course don't get this doc often so here we go.  He's removing a nasal polyp and he says: Using the 3:16 s/l microgurbator at the polypoid tissue was 3:18 s/l microgerbated down to the level of the middle meatus.  The 3:16 & 3:18 are for my contractor to listen to if I can't find "microgerbator" Thanks in advance.  Tammie ...

Small Mouth Or Small Mouthed?
Jul 27, 2014

And is it hyphenated, or not? I find it both ways for both questions. Looking for input from the pros here, thank you. ...

Colonoscopy - Translumen
Sep 01, 2010

I am transcribing a colonoscopy report and the doctor states, "...The cecum was reached and identified.  The light translumen in the right lower quadrant.  The ileocecal valve was noted." I am having a hard time hearing, "The light translumen in the right lower quadrant."  The light translumen is the difficult part to hear.  This doesn't make sense to me.  Could this be correct? (P.S.- he typically leaves verbs out, so it could be - was in the right lower quadran ...

Colonoscopy - Mucopurulent ?
Nov 15, 2010

"Examination of the colon revealed mild colitis characterized by tiny mucopurulent (spots) in the transverse and descending colon." The word he uses acutally sounds like spock.  Could be spots but I just want to see if anyone knows something different? Thanks. ...

Colonoscopy Endoscopy
Aug 03, 2011

Is there any reason why I *should* type BOTH "colonoscopy endoscopy"? Or should I just omit "endoscopy"? Yes, it's an ESL doc. ...

Colonoscopy Classification
Nov 29, 2011

In a colonoscopy report, doc is dictating, s/l ? body I, ASA II.  I know about the ASA classification, but not sure about the other.  Thanks! ...

Let's Code A Colonoscopy Dilemma!
Apr 22, 2010

Op report reason:  Screening and Diarrhea.  Colonoscopy done, polyp found and removed.  The reason for the colonoscopy is both Screening and Diarrhea.  In fact, doc documents prime reason for colonoscopy is screening and second reason diarrhea.  What is the diagnosis code for this?  If a coder has to code by the documentation and the doctor's final answer is that it is for both a screening and for diarrhea, what is a coder to do?&n ...

Biopsy Forceps In Colonoscopy
Sep 20, 2011

Dictated:  there was a small polyp in the cecum which was removed using large s/l bodding biopsy forceps. bodding, body-and, biting, bodine... I hear the 'b' at the start, the 't' or 'd' in the middle, and 'ing' or 'ine' on the end.     Any suggestions?  Thanks! ...

Fentanyl 50 Mg For A Colonoscopy - Shouldn't It Be Mcg?
Jun 08, 2012

nm ...

Colonoscopy Report Question
Jul 15, 2012

Colonoscopy. The endoscope was advanced through the "Bowels of Houston." Thank you for any help. Jolly MT. ...

Please Stop Transcribing "STENT STYLE" POLYP, Whomever You Are
Mar 05, 2012

As an MT, it just aggravates me to no end to see the same mistakes transcribed over and over by transcription service MTs, or left unedited by VR MTs, and to have no way to inform that MT about the error.  Some MTSOs, you know, aren't responsive.  It isn't as if they provide a complaint hotline. Decided not to post this in the word help forum, since I am not asking for help with a word.  Kind of the opposite.  I wouldn't think this MT would be asking for help, ...

Colonoscopy Showing Active Colitis Along With A Transverse Descending Sigmoid And Rectum Biopsies Of
Oct 22, 2011

nm ...

Small-bowel Versus Small Bowel
Jun 08, 2015

I've always just used "small bowel," but then noticed most put "small-bowel," I assume to differentiate it as being part of the intestine as opposed to a small, or little bowel.  Okay, that makes sense, so I stated hyphenating small-bowel.  However, I just got marked off by QA for putting in a hyphen!  No matter what you do or don't do, you're screwed!  I do believe they just look for ways to antagonize so you'll never feel appreciated.  ...

During A Colonoscopy/endoscopy..."Possible Gastro Preocism"....??
Dec 08, 2011

Note from November 1 for a combined colonoscopy and endoscopy. It documents postoperative diagnoses of: 1. Multiple sequel diverticula. 2. Suboptimal colonic prep. 3. Mild gastritis. 4. SOUNDS LIKE "Probable gastro preocism" PLEASE HELP! The only thing I am coming up with that remotely makes sense is Probable gastral, preexisting. ??? ...

Colonoscopy - S/L "movie" Prep??
Jan 19, 2010

"Movie" prep for colonoscopy? ...

Just A Small Vent
Mar 12, 2010

I have one of "those" dictators.  I know. . . . . who doesn't, right? This guy is a native English speaker, but he's a speedy mumbler.  I struggle with him, but work on each one of his that I get so that I can get better.  Just when I think I'm getting better with him one of his comes back from QA completely marked up.  Some are changes that could be debated, but some are just stupid mistakes that I should have caught. I'm just frustrated ...

Small-bowel Or Small Bowel
Mar 16, 2010

hypen or no hyphen? ...

Do You Think There Will Always Be Small Companies? Sm
Jun 17, 2010

Also, although voice recognition has taken off, do you think there will always be companies that won't do it? I think I feel more comfortable with the small companies than the big ones.     ...

Small Pet Peeve
Aug 16, 2010

After struggling with names like Siobhan, Ahleksi (concocted to prove a point), and Yvan, I am so happy to have a "normal name" such as what sounds like "John Carter." Whew! Finally! A no-brainer! But I start to look it up-- no such thing in the data base. Well! It just happens to be "John Carter" spelled "Gionn Kharter." This is just a not-real-life illustration. But isn't it irritating when you finally get a regular-sounding name and it's not so regular, and the d ...

Small Vent
Aug 24, 2010

I wish my MTSO would stop asking people to work on Monday's.  You requested I work a weekend day and not M - F, so now deal with it. ...

Small ? Stools
Sep 10, 2010

she is nowing having some small s/l calvater? stools.  ...

Small ? Erosion...
Nov 06, 2010

In describing the patient's imaging, the hand x-ray showed "...OA, small s/l cystual erosion in the left lunate, nonspecific."  I'm not sure what she's saying. ...

Small Vent But I Just Have To Do It
Jun 15, 2011

I hate it when doctors put punctuation in their dictation.  (In this instance it was "p.m. in capital letters")  We don't tell them how to do their jobs ... why should they tell us how to do ours?  Sorry, this a vent that rears its ugly head from time to time.  ...

A Small Ray Of Hope For MTs
Sep 02, 2011

Recently, one of our local hospitals opened up 4 full time jobs to QA the work they are getting from their vendor.  It seems the doctors were complaining about the quality of their reports.  My hope is that other hospitals as well will see that you get what you pay for and that the lower rates they are demanding followed by the lower rates paid to qualified MTs working for companies like MQ results in the loss of the most qualified MTs and inferior work being produced by less qualified ...

A Small Grumble
Oct 18, 2011

I know I am putting myself on the firing squad front and center, but I just would like to make a small comment. I am of the opinion that if a person posts a question about something specific or important to them often times there are a lot of views but no replies. The common thread here I notice is if the topic revolves around negativity it gets all kinds of response. Don't get me wrong, I am in the same boat everyone else is with my career changing at warp speed, and I have been doing this ...

Small Rant
Jan 04, 2012

If you, the doctor, can't pronounce a medication or another doctor's name, what in the name of little green apples makes you think I can figure out what the heck you're saying so I can spell it correctly????   /rant. ...

Small Text
Sep 27, 2012

Text is small.  Having a hard time seeing it.  Does anyone know how to make the text I am typing bigger?  ...