A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Wegener’s disease - patient will get repeat s/l EN/GOB ?? - Bell

Posted: Feb 10, 2012

Patient will get repeat NGOB or ang/gob ?? I am wondering if this is some sort of abbreviation for a test of some sort to follow the Wegener's.  Thanks!

can you hear angiography? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

No. - Wonder if abbrev. for something NGOB? ANGOB - bell

[ In Reply To ..]
x

maybe immunoglobulin? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

mGob - possibly (nm)

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Similar Messages:

Patrick’s, Gaenslen’s And 'Somas’ Tests Were Negative.
Dec 16, 2013

I cannot find Somas' anywhere.  Anyone know this one? ...

Patient Has S/l Shrimens Disease
Oct 27, 2010

The doc even spelled this one out, but I can't find it anywhere.  Maybe Scheuermann's disease? ...

Cardiac Patient, Rule Out UTE Disease-sm
May 29, 2012

it sounds like UTE disease, what is this?  Thank you. ...

Stage "IIAXNS" Or "IIAXNX" Hodgkin’s Disease.
May 16, 2011

:) ...

The Sky Is Falling – College Closes Medical Transcription Program – MTSO Cut Out As
Nov 05, 2010

The sky is falling !!! Anyone else see this?  Is this an aberration or a portent of the direction Medical Transcription is heading?    Wednesday, September 22, 2010 College ends medical transcription program Recently Delhi University announced its Medical Transcription Program, for the first time, was producing better transcriptionists in India including South Asia.  In the meantime, San Juan College is closing its Medical Transcription Program stating that there is les ...

Her Arms And Legs Are Likewise Very Thin And Almost S/l “kakesic”. Any Help Would Be
Sep 28, 2011

Patient Has Cold Agglutinin Or S/l Chrono Globulin Disease. TIA Nm
Nov 24, 2009

xx ...

“exciting” News In The Link Today
May 15, 2014

Hasn’t anyone read their emails and seen the “exciting” news in the Link today??  “….new compensation structure to be simple to understand, transparent, competitive, to be effective around 10/1….”  Translate:Simple to understand = unable to be calculated by MT Transparent = we all make the same regardless of experience Competitive = MTSOs battle each other to pay the lowest rates Sounds like another pay cut is in the work ...

Patient Has Kohler's Disease Of The Right Foot. Whether This Is S/l(stone Na Claps) Stage Or O
Oct 31, 2011

Patient has Kohler's disease of the right foot.  Whether this is s/l(stone na claps) stage or on into the healing stage, it is difficult to ascertain at this point.   TIA ...

“vigorous Pinprick” To The Face?
Apr 04, 2013

Does “vigorous pinprick” to the face sound correct to you?  I’m imagining the doc stabbing needles into the patient's face. "Cranial Nerve V:  She reports no facial sensation other than in her forehead, though with vigorous (s/l pimpering), she does flinch but says she still does not feel it." ...

Toxiblay Confirmed As "‎etat Crible‎"
Mar 27, 2013

rad filled in word etat crible pronounced atociblay ...

"Favor Burst Disease"? Hodgkin Patient On ACVD.
Dec 04, 2012

.  ...

What Happened To An Honest Day’s Work For An Honest Day’s Pay
Jul 29, 2010

It is amazing that more people are not committing suicide.  I guess that goes to the underlying optimism that human beings are inherently born with.   We always think there is good in all people and that we will be protected from evil.   But, what happened to an honest day’s work for an honest day’s pay?  Every day there are posts about people working hard for their paltry wages, only to be paid late or not paid at all.  We cannot even apply for a job ...

PT Has Rheumatoid Disease Mostly In The Lungs, There Is Apical Disease, There Are No Comments On S/l
Jan 03, 2010

xx ...

S/l Kerley's Disease, Kwerley's Disease??
Dec 09, 2010

It's a dermatological disease.  Patient has chronic ulcers on extremities.  Being treated with clobetasol.  Thanks! ...

Pandiverticular Disease Or Pan Diverticular Disease?
Dec 03, 2014

I have seen it both ways, would like to know definitively.   TIA! ...

Log On! Log Off! Log On! Log Off! Repeat!
Jan 31, 2013

Wheeew!! This is such a dream job! Working 10-12 hours to get 8! Gotta keep plugging to pay Vern's bonuses!  Wheeew!! ...

Take Out Repeat Sentence?
Oct 15, 2009

Peripheral neuropathy. I am going to go ahead and obtain a glucose tolerance test.   Ulnar neuropathy. He is tentatively scheduled, according to his report, to have decompression done by Dr. Labosky.   I am going go ahead and obtain a glucose tolerance test. ...

Repeat S/l Airline(?)
Nov 02, 2012

Is "airline" correct? air line? ear line? error line? bleh AUDIOMETRY:  A repeat (s/l airline) in the right ear today is precisely the same as the last test. IMPRESSION:  Asymmetric high-frequency hearing loss to the right ear with associated tinnitus and right aural fullness of uncertain etiology. ...

Repeat To: MT Profession Vs. Cleaning Toilets.
Oct 18, 2011

See, this is a perfect example. Great!! - So we have people willing to make the same amount doing medical transcription as cleaning toilets. That makes me feel better after 15 years of experience. No wonder this profession is in the toilet. They hire people with 1 year of experience and Cbay "stipens" their people for 6 months only then puts them in a production environment. Good luck to patients getting accurate medical records is all I can say. This will not go over in the longrun, guaranteed. ...

At Her 2-year From The End Of Treatment Anniversary, We Will Repeat
May 15, 2012

At her "2-year from the end of treatment" anniversary, we will repeat an MRI.  At her "2-year-from-the-end-of-treatment" anniversary, we will repeat an MRI. Should I rephrase?  ...

Those Who Forget The Past Are Condemned To Repeat It
Apr 28, 2015

I know I saw a post when the Swap Board first came back as to why it was stopped the first time.  I cannot find it now.  We have message that it is not working the way they wanted it to work.  Imagine that. ...

Pt Scheduled For Repeat ORIF Left Femur - Please Sm
Apr 12, 2010

Patient is now scheduled for repeat ORIF with replacement of femoral rod and tibial strut bone grafting with application of s/l dull-miles cables.  Thanks! ...

Gastroenterology Disease Sounds Like "crowley Disease."
Jul 14, 2011

sounds like Crowley disease. ...

The Pt Will Have Repeat DLCO2 Testing. I Can Only Find DLCO. Is This Correct? ~nm
Apr 04, 2010

xx ...

Hau’oli Makahiki Hou
Dec 31, 2009

To all my MQ and MT Stars friends, may this year and this decade be better than the last.  May you and your families be richly blessed this new year. ...

Happy Mother’s Day To All.
May 08, 2011

With the transcription industry ever changing b___ s___ with paycuts, outsourcing, VR and big corporations taking over, being a mother is the most important job some of us have.  The only good benefits we have today as transcriptionists are we can be home with our children and we can avoid the gas guzzling drive to work.  So remember do not let the industry bring us down as we are mothers in this hard time for transcriptionists.  ...

At The End Of My Rope….
Aug 15, 2012

Just venting……..I am so bummed.  I was doing so well a couple of years ago.  I was working as a Radiology Transcriptionist for six years for a very, very large radiology facility, two days in the office and the rest of the week from home in the evenings.  Then they went to VR, but kept me on because the some of the docs were not complying with VR so those reports had to be typed and in addition I was doing editing.  I was making good money and was able to put aw ...

.03¢ A Line VR Editing
Sep 29, 2010

Was just trying for a job with a company, sent my resume, asked me what hours I was looking for, how much experience I had and then dropped the bomb that they only pay 3¢ a line for VR editing.  Is there anyone out there making a decent wage doing editing for so little?  ...

The Possibility Of Alzheimer’s *lumes*. Thanks. Nm
Jun 14, 2011

nm ...