A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Very concenrated urine with greater than "ten thirty" concentration - Please help!

Posted: Jul 20, 2010

How would you write out ten thirty?  Thanks!

1.030 - ten thirty - NYMT

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

he is referring to the specific gravity - NJMT

[ In Reply To ..]
It would be written 1.030

THANKS! - Please Help!

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Rest Greater Than Posture Greater Than Action?
Mar 29, 2011

Does that sound right?? ...

Urine Demonstrated Elevated S/l Cap And Lamd Of Light Chains In Urine
Nov 20, 2009

. ...

S/l Rosae Urine Or Rosea Urine ????
Apr 23, 2010

rosea or rosae urine ?? ...

Poor Concentration With SR
Mar 29, 2012

Has anyone had a really hard time concentrating since going to speech recognition work, and figured out how to overcome it??  I've tried using the on line clock, and find that I am actually getting about 5 hours in within my 8 hours.  Seems like the harder I try to concentrate the more my mind wanders. ...

My Concentration Sucks...tips?
Jul 12, 2011

I have a great job working at home editing. I love it. I've been in transcription 12 years but lately have the worst concentration ever. I find myself getting distracted by the Internet..Facebook, Google, Yahoo, CNN. You name it I'm there in between reports. I know I'm not giving it 100% at work and wish I could concentrate!! FWIW I can't sleep either. Total insomniac. I'm not very productive because of this distractibility and it concerns me a lot. Does anyone have tips ...

Brain Fog, Poor Concentration
Sep 15, 2011

Does anyone have brain fog and difficulty concentrating when listening to speakers sometimes?  If so, what do you do to help clear the cobwebs so you can get back and focus on the work?  I can use any tips you may have.  Thanks in advance. ...

Concentration With Long Reports
May 19, 2015

I really need help with this. I am great with my speed and concentration on reports up to a length of about 6 minutes. If the report is longer than that, I tend to loose concentration, veer off, want to get up and change laundry or check email. VERY DISTRACTED. Any suggestions how to stay focused? ...

Thirty Minutes Of Dictation Per Week. Sm
Nov 02, 2012

I am applying at a company that requires at least 30 minutes of transcription a week.  As an estimate, how many hours would you say this is equivalent to?  Thanks in advance. ...

Thirty-two Million Americans Wil Be On New Healthcare Plan
Jun 29, 2012

Greater Than
Dec 13, 2012

Can I write the following... Estrogen receptor:  Diffusely positive (> 95% of tumor cells) or would you write... Estrogen receptor:  Diffusely positive (greater than 95% of tumor cells)   Thanks!  Kim ...

How Do You Write, Twenty-two Hundred And Thirty-three Milliseconds? Completely Dumb About It. Nm
Mar 24, 2012

nm ...

S/l Aretra Until INR Greater Than 2. Nm
Dec 28, 2009

. ...

Air Conduction Greater Than...
Mar 03, 2011

bone conduction bilaterally "for renee" ??? No idea what is being said. aha, tia! ...

New To Psych, S/l Patient On Hold For Greater Than 70T? Nm
Jan 26, 2010

nm ...

DX: Right Shoulder Proximal Humerus Fracture Of The Greater Tuberosity That Is Not Healed. Please
Dec 09, 2009

We will begin formal physical therapy at this point beginning with passive range of motion until she reaches full range of motion. At that time, we will advance her with s/l placent holds gradually working into active range of motion.   ...

Patient Is Scheduled For ORIF Right Hip. We Will Use S/l Dull-meyer Greater Trochanteric Clamp
Jan 14, 2010

x ...

Lateral Decompression With S/l Elip-ti-si-zation Of The Iliotibial Band Over The Greater Trochanter
Mar 22, 2015

to decrease the liklihood of trochanteric bursitis.   TIA ...

Radiation Oncology: 36 Gy Is Not Necessary, And Lowering The Dose To 25 To "thirty Sixty"
Jun 05, 2010

It may be that a total dose of 36 Gy is not necessary, and lowering the dose to 25 to 30/60 may be an appropriate approach, if there is a CR to chemotherapy. ...

Pt Has A " Thirty Plus Pack Year History" Of Smoking. How To Type?
Jun 25, 2010

:) ...

Urine Up?
Oct 12, 2009

Hello Postop evaluation: Urine upload was adequate and clear Any ideas? It kinda sounds like upload, but moreso just the up is clear. Thanks. ...

Urine RM?
Mar 05, 2010

Is this correct?  Urine RM?  I am unfamiliar with this test.  Thanks for any help.  ...

Urine RNM Or R%M
Dec 20, 2010

urine RNM did show some trace blood and 1+ bacteria   ...

S/l "les-a-icks" Test. Lower Extremity Concentration.
Jun 11, 2010

Any ideas? I am not as familiar with this area. I don't even know what to google anymore. :( ...

Urine Follegionella???
Oct 22, 2009

Sounds like "urine full-ee-gun-el-ah." I know of legionella... fulegionella? Folegionella? I can't find it.   Sentence: "Urine ____ negative (low titer)."   Thanks! ...

Urine Tests
Jan 04, 2010

In giving the results of the urine tests, the doc says:   0-5 "highland" casts - is that right? Also, she says negative "ICTA" test - is that right? ...

Urine Culture
Jan 22, 2010

The patient's last urine culture grew out s/l 10 to 6 candida. ...

Urine RM-disauverwald
Mar 07, 2010

routine & microscopy - Thank you for this info!  I spent a lot of time looking but couldn't find anything. Thanks for your help! ...

Urine Cytology
Jun 17, 2010

Urine s/l barb-i-cite cytology was obtained. ...

S/l Innercoctus In Her Urine
Oct 15, 2010

thanks ...

S/l Sengounis Urine
Nov 16, 2010

There is some moderate residual sengounis urine.     ...