A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Pelvic exam revealed the s/l "tuft" to be healed --OB/GYN, nm - Help Please

Posted: Feb 11, 2015

could be cuff as in vaginal cuff if pt had op. nm - oldie

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Possibly cyst ?? nm - PT

[ In Reply To ..]
`

More than likely, oldie is correct...nm - PT

[ In Reply To ..]
`

Similar Messages:

Pelvic Exam
Jan 07, 2010

Patient has no adnexal mass.  No s/l "balathal" mass, as well. I've typed this only a few times before.  Now my brain's fried and not helping me in the least. LOL Thanks in advance :) ...

Pt Had Dupuytren's Release. Exam Reveals Well Healed S/l C-plasty
Oct 14, 2010

x ...

Pelvic Exam Questions
May 27, 2010

I have 2 questions here.... Pelvic exam reveals s/l (non patchless) introitus.  Cervix everted.  Pap smear taken without friability.  Vaginal walls show mild decreased s/l (rue guy) and a little bit of paleness.  Any ideas on these?  Thanks so much :) ...

Pelvic Exam Of Pregnant Woman_Aura ? Segment
Dec 21, 2009

Doctor says bimanual exam shows an anteflexed uterus, somewhat senstiive, aura ? segment was not easy to palpate for softness.  What is the name of the segment he is referring to?  ...

With Auto-correct, How To Differentiate Between Well-healed And Well Healed?
Nov 24, 2009

I entered into Word Auto-Correct "wh" for well-healed, which is great until I need to type "well healed" without the hyphen. Ideas please: what do you use for short cuts for "well-healed" and for "well healed"?  Same for floor-of-mouth and floor of mouth. There must be some consistent way to do these hypen and no-hyphen phrases. TIA- ...

Pelvic Exam Reveals A Significant Cystocele, Which Worsens With (s/l "VISOLVA")
Nov 26, 2011

Sounds like "worsens with 'visolva'"   (vih-solva) Any help? TIA!!! ...

"prosthidencia" In Pelvic Exam (prolapse) Nm
Sep 25, 2010

x ...

S/l IND Of An Open Distal Phalanx Tuft Fracture
Nov 09, 2010

Working on an orthopaedics dictation for a marblemouth...trying to figure out what "IND" (could be IMB, INB but nothing seems to make sense) of an open distal phalanx tuft fracture... Anyone know the right abbreviation (and the meaning!) for this one?   Thanks - ...

Blood Work Revealed DON 27?
Jan 13, 2010

No idea.  Next is something 1.9, hemoglobin 11.8.  Any help would be great. ...

*Sto* Portal Is Healed. Not Sure How To Spell Sto?
Nov 17, 2009

Does anyone know? ...

Arthroscopy Revealed Hypertrophic S/l Villous Synovitis
Jun 14, 2011

x ...

Question Regarding Healed Ankle Sprain...psm
Jul 23, 2012

Doc dictates patient has excellent range of motion pf ankle, some soreness, good strength, compartments are soft, and s/l gross instability of his ankle.  Diagnosis is a healed ankle sprain.  I may not be hearing it correctly, but it does s/l gross instability.  Are there any other possibilities or is this a possibility with a healed sprain? Thank you for any help. ...

Patient's Well-healed Incision (anteriorostic?) To The Left Knee.
Jan 22, 2010

Thank you ...

DX: Right Shoulder Proximal Humerus Fracture Of The Greater Tuberosity That Is Not Healed. Please
Dec 09, 2009

We will begin formal physical therapy at this point beginning with passive range of motion until she reaches full range of motion. At that time, we will advance her with s/l placent holds gradually working into active range of motion.   ...

Pelvic Feels (s/l Mar-i-tal).... SM
Oct 20, 2009

Pelvic feels _______ and the vaginal vault has diffuse reddening. ...

Pelvic Mask
Feb 11, 2014

right pelvic s/l silo mask.   ...

Pelvic, Pelves, Pelvis?
Jan 27, 2010

CT scan of the __________ pelvic revealed 2 small calcifications in the middle and lower poles of the right kidney... ...

Pelvic Dural? See Message
Oct 03, 2011

In physical examination, doc is saying pelvic s/l dural is stable.  Does that make sense?  TIA ...

S/l Demoshable Pelvic Obliquity - Sm
May 02, 2013

She has s/l demoshable pelvic obliquity with left side higher than the right. Going nuts and losing hair! TIA!! ...

Pelvic Examination...please See Message
Oct 24, 2013

The speculum was introduced into the vaginal vault.  The cervix is cleansed.  The anterior lip is grasped with the tenaculum and the s/l Piepill is inserted to approximately 8.5 cm.  Thx! ...

Help - Surgical Procedure For Pelvic Prolpase
Oct 27, 2010

It sounds like the patient will need a "mash."  Does he mean mesh?  (ESL) ...

Pelvic Ultrasound S/l Secular Images
May 01, 2011

In pelvic ultrasound, doc says  color flow _____ images.  s/l  "secular" but I'm wondering if it is  "sector"   Also same word in venous Doppler.  Any ideas?  Thanks ...

Pectorum (sp) Pelvic Girdle Muscle
Mar 24, 2014

It sounds like he says pectorum? but i can not find anything like that. helppp ...

Initial Cell Count Revealed 33,280 S/l "nucleated" Cells
Jan 12, 2011

Leukocyte dehydrogenase was greater than 4200 and the initial cell count revealed 33,280 s/l "nucleated" cells with 80% s/l "grans" and 15% monos. ...

Is This Right - Heart Revealed Normal "buccal" Activity
Oct 30, 2009

thanks much! ...

The Foot Ulceration Appears Well Healed And Covered W/ (he Says "Citrucel And Gauze"). SM
Nov 15, 2009

Could he have messed up completely and meant to have said Surgicel? ...

HEENT: Pt Has Healed S/l "forax Tris Trasition" In Place.
May 30, 2012

Pt with squamous cell carcinoma of the nasal cavity with upper lip and hard palate invasion.  He has an artificial nose.  On examination of the patient's oral mucosa, there are no visible lesions on the floor of mouth or buccal mucosa.  He does have a healed  "forax transposition" in placed on his upper hard palate.  Upon examination of his nasal cavity, he does have a well-healed stomal site where his previous nose was.    I'm stumped :/ ...

Pathology Revealed "pink Red 10" Tissues.
Apr 24, 2012

Thoracic laminectomy with a resection of intradural and intramedullary spinal cord.  Pathology revealed multiple "pink red ten" tissues that were submitted in a piecemeal fashion and consistent with anaplastic ependymoma grade III. ...

A Repeat Transrectal Biopsy Of The Prostate Revealed Atypical S/l "repair" Or "rapara
Jan 24, 2011

A repeat transrectal biopsy of the prostate was performed revealing atypical s/l "repair" or "rapara" consistent with radiotherapy in all the obtained core specimens.  ...

AIIMS Exam Or AMES Exam
Sep 15, 2011

Doing a report for a counseling and recovery center. Dr. says.... AIIMS exam showed mild involuntary movement of upper extremities and t____ assessment. Is it AIMS exam or Ames exam. I am also unsure of the blank, it sounds like it starts with the letter T. Thank you Thank you in advance! ...